Construction Quality Control Manager - 100-150 K/year + benefits
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Type: Full Time
Salary: 100-150 K/ year
There is some flexibility on salary based on experience and qualifications
This Construction Quality Control Role is based out of Tacoma. It is a department of Navy project( location: Manchester, WA) and will require a background check. At least 2 years of QC experience is required. This role is a full time with Insurances (medical, life, dental, etc.). The company has a revenue between $300-500 million (growing and fairly stable) and employees rate it at 4.4 out of 5 on glassdoor.
The following are the job requirements for the role:
1) Have a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of the contract, each subcontract and the plans and specifications in order to assist the Project Manager, Superintendent, and others in development of the onsite procedures.
2) Create, update and maintain the project submittal log and all other project specific quality control reports.
3) Review shop drawings and submittals for conformance with project specifications by direct review and by leveraging the knowledge and experience of others in the project team when necessary
4) Provide daily QC reports that reinforce activities that are being constructed in conformance with each specific project's established standard and constructively confronts non-conformances to produce the desired outcome in a timely manner.
5) Verify and document that all materials received for the project are in conformance with the approved submittal, are handled and stored appropriately and are acceptable for use in the project 6) Other assigned work related to documentation of commissioning / testing of buildings