Concepts in Millwork, Inc., is currently seeking an experienced Drafter/ Engineer to join our team! Our Engineers create detailed and accurate manufacturing drawings from architectural plans and specifications for high quality, commercial architectural millwork projects. We offer our employees medical and dental benefits, life insurance, a 401k plan, paid vacation and a pleasant work environment.
As an Engineer at Concepts, you will be required to:
- Produce high quality and detailed custom architectural millwork shop drawings using AutoCAD & Microvellum Toolbox Standard software.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of previous experience working with millwork and casework drafting (shop and installation experience a plus).
- Read and understand architectural drawings and specifications, including the ability to determine the millwork scope requirements.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Travel to our Colorado Springs office on a daily basis
Experience with AutoCAD & Microvellum is a MUST
Concepts in Millwork, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.