- BS in Construction Management, Science, Engineering, or a related area of focus.
- Minimum of four (4) or more years of construction experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with project team members, clients, and subcontractors.
- Experience with cost management, financial analysis, budget reviews and project manager software required.
- Experience managing projects successfully from start to finish.
- Previous experience working on projects valued at $20M – $35M in the Multi-family construction market preferred.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.