- 10 (ten) years of commercial construction experience, with at least 5 (five) years of estimating experience.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Experience using the following or similar software: OnCenter, Sage Timberline, Bluebeam Revu/Studio, Building Connected, and other industry related software.
- Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative approach working with both clients, design team members and subcontractors.
- Candidate must have strong fundamental mathematical and visualization skills.
- Must be competent in use of Microsoft software, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel, and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook & Word.
- Must possess the ability to write reports, develop forms, speak effectively to small groups and communicate effectively with all levels and functions of the organization.
- Knowledge of subcontractor market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Science, Engineering, Architecture, or any applicable degree program.
- Experience working in the field on Construction projects (project management or field supervision experience).
- Experience using BIM software (Revit, Navisworks, Assemble, etc.